Monday, February 22, 2010

"sassy onion, shopping and silvers......."

Saturday was a fun day! Tyler had a 9 am basketball game, then I went shopping in Salem with my adorable friend Erin.
We ate at a cute little diner called The Sassy Onion Grill. It is downtown by the capitol on State street. Would definately go back. Food was good. Reminded me of an "old school" diner. They are famous for their french toast. We will have to go back and try it.
Then we were off for some shopping! :) Erin wanted to find some cute new clothes and knew I would be down for that........I was kind of her personal shopper! She got some fabulous Silver Jeans (my personal favorite) that made her butt look amazing! All of her clothes were hot! She looked great in everything she tryed on and purchased. (hoping their was no "buyers remorse"). She has an awesome figure (because she runs like a lunatic training for a marathon, iron man, olympics or something) lol. I'm sure she is laughing hysterically right now :) We had a fun day. Shopped till we dropped. I was even tired............................
Stopped on way home and got yummy iced coffees. White chocolate, skinny, iced mocha???


So this was my (semi) new outfit I wore shopping. I bought a sweater at Kohl's almost EXACTLY like this one for $18 (this one in pic is from J.Jill and cost $89. too much $ for me!)
Already owned a scarf almost exactly like this one(mine was from Walmart for $5. one in pic was J.Jill $49). Owned white Tshirt. Got some lighter colored jeans that are more of a skinny jean on clearance for $16 (ones in catalog from J.Jill were $90). Silver ballet flats (can't see in this pic) were priced at J.Jill for $89. I already own these fabulous ones!
Everyone that knows me know that I am a bargain shopper! ( I will pay for good jeans and good shoes). For the most part I love a bargain I have also been enjoying this gorgeous sunny weather we have had! Sunday my friend Teresa and I put her little Paige in her stoller and walked and walked and walked and talked. 4 miles!
Today I took Tyler to practice and asked my friend Kela if she wanted to walk and talk and enjoy the sunshine! yay! We walked all thru the neighborhoods downtown and clocked in 2.5 miles today. I want this to always be my life..............
Nicole is so excited for Sadies Hawkins dance this weekend. The guy she is going with was voted on "court" so she just realized she is going to walk with him during "coronation" at the dance. ha ha. I'm laughing at her. She is so funny. But he also qualified to go to State for wrestling. Starts Thurs and goes thru Sat. Hope he is back in time for the dance!!!!!!!!!
And she is excited for the last week of basketball (yay, me too!) and softball tryouts are next weekend. She can't wait. She is literally bouncing off the walls tonight. I'm happy she has so many exciting things to look forward to............... I will post pics of her and her friends getting ready for the dance. At my house. I'm sure it will be lot's of hair for me to do. And her fab dress. And shoes. (for the record. Dress=$20. Shoes=$14.99. Ross Dress for Less)......

No comments: