Monday, May 13, 2013

"Pre-Prom fun............"

 Oh the preparations to get ready for PROM! Nicole is a very lucky girl that I am a hairstylist and she gets all the good stuff because I am her mom! She came into salon on Friday for a real pedicure! And her new shoes that I bought her.
 The prep at the house is actually the funnest part. Her partner in crime Raelynn came over to get ready and for shinnanaghans. I worked earlier in the afternoon doing prom hair and then came home to get these two ready.
 Luckily Nicole is good with make-up. So she had that covered.
 The curling never ends!! But it is Nicole's last prom ever. Kinda sad this is the last time (probably besides her wedding) that I will get her ready like this......
 Here are a few of the do's I did at the salon.


 And then Nicole and Rae........

No comments: