Thursday, June 4, 2009

"so much to say......'

I have a new obsession. I don't usually "drink my calories", I would much rather eat them. My daughter got me hooked on this yummy iced tea. She is more addicted to it then me! And it's only $0.99 a can.
And oh so yummy in my new Starbucks re-usable, insulated cup that my hubby bought me, filled with ice. mmmmmmmmmmm...........if you don't have one of these, you should immediately visit your local starbucks and purchase one.
So I had my cup all filled up and ready to go to Tyler's baseball game. 1st inning the game was called due to lighting. 2 games this week cancelled due to thunder and lighting. Scary. Felt bad for South Albany grads last night. Thunder. Lighting. Pouring down rain. The girls and I drove around looking at the lighting and listening to the thunder. Was awesome.


Today was crazy weather too! Tornado warning in Linn Co? I was at work and got a panicked phone call from Nicole. They were watching Spongebob after school and the warning came across the TV and for severe thunder and lightning storms. Good thing dad was on his way home. Thunder was so loud and rumbling.
And I find out that my BFF is leaving bright and early tomorrow for Washington. WHAT?
Have fun! Blog all about it when you get back. I will miss you this weekend.

Shout out to Susanne. Love your post. I laughed out loud. Oh, Marge...........

Leaving for Washington DC and New York in 9 days. Probably should think about packing soon. Nicole is going to struggle with our restricted amount of luggage we can take. This about sums up our trip to Mexico 2 years ago. We packed WAY too much. So much that I actually left an entire suitcase with stuff in it at the resort cause I wasn't lugging it home. Really, I did.

Have some pics to post later of Ladies Night Out at the BGCA over the weekend. (actually, the after party).
Beware. Lots of commentary to go with it.
Ex. Drunk conga line in chairs with wheels, flashdance, jelly bellies in the bottom of my purse, people barefoot in the bathroom, Amy, the dancefloor in general. Thank You Kambria for being the DD.

2 comments:

Susanne P. said...

you should say "good luck FINDING one" of those cups. i got lucky and happened to ask the girl at the safeway starbucks if they were getting anymore and she said she was getting a delivery the next day. she was only being shipped 8 of the venti ones and 12 of the grande ones. she said she wasn't even going to put out the ventis because she had 6 people on a waitlist. i asked if i could get on that list and she said sure. yay! LOVE mine!

i can't wait to see the pics!

i am so excited that you are getting to go along on the NYC trip. look at you being all chaperone-y.

Missy said...

Yeah. your right about finding one of those starbucks cups. Hubby knows the girls that work at safeway starbucks and he was on the wait list! he said he had one in his hand on mothers day, but didn't think I would like it so he put it back. When I said "starbucks had these awesome cups.........." he cut me off and told me the story. I told him he had better find me one ASAP. He came thru. Good job LeRoy.