Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"i wanna rock and roll all night.....and party every day....."

Yes. I attended the KISS concert last night in Portland. Got home at 1:00 am.
My husband takes me to rock concerts (Metallica. this time last year)
Concert was good. Kiss is one of my favorite groups (older stuff). The encore was awesome. Buckcherry opened for them.
We went out to dinner and drinks in Portland before the concert.
The people watching was great.
Overweight, mullet sportin, middle aged men was the main "audience". Oh, and pre-teen boys. A few old hag groupies. Talk about a diverse group. Lots of makeup, wigs and odd choices of clothing.
Reminded my of a drag queen, halloween party.
We sat next to a dad about our age with his 15 yr old son. They were pretty normal. Had great seats right next to the stage. With binoculars I could see the sweat dripping off of Gene Simmons face. TMI?
*I have been too busy to blog, check email and facebook.(work, kids, sports, gym, work, laundry) Have some great pics from the weekend from a family wedding. (will post soon!)
*Have had same annoying cough for 3 WEEKS........ (was in Target today and BFF heard me "hackin up a lung" in the store and knew I was there. I hear "missy, where are you?" )
I've been to the doctor, but maybe should go back?
*Been workin out at the gym. My gym-rat friends keep bagggin out on me. Been going by myself, hopeing not to die cause I can't breathe. I will put 911 on my speed dial.
*Thanksgiving is next week already?????????????

No comments: