Saturday, November 21, 2009

"TGIS"

Thank god its saturday......................
Last Saturday we went to a family wedding. I did wedding hair all day before the big event. Wedding as at country club in Albany. Was lovely. Elegant and simple. My beautiful daughter...........

I am probably biased, but I have a good looking family :)
Cutest face ever............
Grandpa and Grandma Mary.
I am so glad it's Saturday and I don't have to be ANYWHERE! I am so tired.
Still have this annoying cough. Have worked so much this week. Taking a few days off for Thanksgiving so I have to make up those hours somewhere!
Today I am taking Nicole and a friend to the library to finish some homework and check out some books (we are nerds. I love it).
Going to work out at the gym. Pick up house.
Last night I went to the new "Vault 244" downtown with some friends. It's a new martini bar. So classy and nice. We had a few drinks and appetizers. Food was great. Company was great. Would recommend it.
Have had some great quality time with Nicole lately.
Talking about life. Boys. Dating. School. Careers. I love that we have a very open relationship and she feels she can confide in me. And that I have strict rules! lol.
Parent 1st, friend 2nd. So far having a "teenaged high-school girl" has been lovely.................




No comments: