Monday, January 11, 2010

"keizer lights"

We decided to drive up to Keizer and look at the christmas light display. Hard to believe we have never done that before? The light were just "ok" but the evening was great. The picture quality is bad, but I didn't even think to bring a camera. My cell phone doesn't have a flash, but you get the idea. It's Santa.............
I made the girls (Nicole, Ali & Angie) homemade brownies before we left. They ate the entire sugary pan before we left. Nicole had made sand-art brownies in school that day and they were more sugar than anything else. But delicious.........
The car ride up was pretty quiet considering we had a car-ful of kids (teenagers!). I think they were very lathargic in a sugar-coma. But they perked up. They were taking pictures of themselves being goofy. Giggling, laughing, snorting, just being funny. Of coarse Tyler got in on the action. (LeRoy drove and doesn't think we are as funny as we really are!)
The lights themselves were "ok", but the time I spent in the car with the kids and my family was priceless.............................

No comments: