Monday, January 11, 2010

"tyler turns 10....in September"

Tyler did turn 10 this year.
It was a school day so he didnt get to sleep in. I got up and made him pancakes and eggs for breakfast (Nicole was happy with that because she ate too!). He was very excited about "the cake". So cute (and sweet). Tyler and the cake! I made a double layer chocolate cake, frosted it, put kit kat candy bars around the edge, tied a blue ribbon and filled the top with M & M"s. voila! Perfect cake for a 10 year old boy!
I love this pic for 2 reasons. My hansome boys of coarse. But it looks like the cake has flames shooting up from the candles. It's on LeRoys shirt. Or looks like his shirt is on fire. ha ha!
I took Tyler his favorite Hasty Freeze burger and fries with a grape slushy to school for lunch. So fun to still be able to go to school and eat lunch with my boy :)
In the afternoon I went back to school and took the class chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting with chocolate and white milk. A lot of chocolate, I know! But that was the birthday boys request..........
And for dinner Tyler wanted to go to Red Robin for dinner. This kid ate alot today! When he was little he was scared of the Red Robin bird. Wasn't there this time, but I'm sure he would be fine. He's ten now...... then we went home and opened gifts and cut the cake...........

No comments: