Monday, April 19, 2010

"ok, awesome..............."

I had a really crappy week last week..................(I should post that on facebook!!)
I'm not gonna lie. Or pretend life is perfect. Or uphold a fake image that my family is perfect. Like so many people do. It must be exhausting.
I was so excited last Monday to go to breakfast with my boy. He decided he didn't want to go. Like 10 minutes before we were leaving. Whatever. Kind of upset my day.
Tax day was the worst. Not going there but am pissed about so many people that don't work or work the system because they are lazy and we have to pay taxes to support them. I don't pay my taxes, and I go to jail. They get refunds................don't get it. (obviously, we owed)....... Read that 90% of americans gets back an average of $3000. REALLY?
Last week Nicole lost her batting glove................(can't really afford to be replacing that right now!)
And she lost her entire makeup bag. All her makeup and brushes (bare minerals isn't cheap and I had just bought her brand new for her birthday last month). Wasn't sure if it was stolen at school. Left in the locker room? Who knows.......................
Had some medical information on someone close that was very unsettling.
Had to figure out how to feed 14 girls for team dinner on a budget. My night to host team dinner was Friday. It all worked out. Had a lot of fun with the girls.
Just had a really bad week....................with other annoying things too.
The week before I mentioned I needed to schedule a nervous breakdown. Well, I didn't have time. Was on the verge..............close to the edge............................
Normally don't post such negative stuff, but such is life..................................
As moms, wives, friends, people: we all sometimes feel unappreciated, taken advantage of, sad, tired, fed up, pissed off, disrespected, and giving our all, 100% just isn't enough for everyone. Just sucks when it all hits in the same week. (good thing I wasn't PMSing or it would have been a disaster!!!!!)
The good news:
Nicole found her makeup in her MESSY room. Crazy since we turned it upside down last week looking for it. I wasn't about to go out and replace it. For the principle. And the cost. She needs to keep better track of her stuff! (batting glove "showed up" in the dugout this week. Must have accidentally gotten in someone else's bag. I knew it would eventually show up.
Tyler decided he does want to play baseball....we got a call that one of his friends team is short players and asked if Tyler wanted to play. He just left for practice. I'm happy about that. Good to be part of a team. Summer games in my lawn chair :) Good group of kids.
I was looking thru old pictures and will post some when I have more time. My fat pictures. Makes me want to stay on track of being healthy and working out. As soon as I post this Nicole and I are going to the gym. I need it. For my body, sanity and to not get back to the place I was 3 years ago!!
Spent some quality time with Nicole yesterday. She drives (chauffers me) everywhere now. And she took me out for ice cream (her treat!) yesterday. After we went to the gym. Ok, don't judge. I had a small.....
Now I'm off to the gym...............................................................................................

No comments: