Saturday, October 30, 2010

"Happy Halloween!!!!!!"

Well, it will be Halloween in 9 minutes.
We went to a costume halloween party tonight. So much fun. Cause I love to dress up! The party we were invited to was LeRoy's cousin Michelle. She has amazing decor/food when it comes to hosting a party of any sort. Right out of a Martha Stewart magazine. And definately my taste. G-ma and G-pa Mary went too. (Nicole was MIA...............had already made plans with her peeps.) LeRoy's costume makes me want to pee my pants. I think G-ma Mary might have cause she laughed so much.
Officer McDonut. Donut Patrol. Dying....................can't believe he wore it. I made his mom buy it at Fred Meyers so he wouldn't blame me. hahahaaaaaaaaa
Tyler was "pajama boy". hahaaa............I had bought him these pajamas last week because he had outgrown his other footed ones, and the skulls were halloween-y, so it worked great as a costume. (Party was all adults but Tyler.......he really is a little old man). And schooled everyone in pool. He ran the pool table like a pool-shark.....earned some respect...
I loved my costume. I want to wear it to work. Even when it's not halloween. I had fun doing big hair and fake eyelashes (ummmmm......I mean.......those are really my real eyelashes......). and it's good to have a friend that is crafty. She made my fabulous tu-tu!

LeRoy looks so SEXY..............
Officer McDonut...............calling Officer McDonut...................
G-ma and G-pa were good sports and dressed up too............my hair and makeup chair were busy all day...............
Michelles house was A-MAZ-ING................seriously...............every single detail. I didn't take my camera and my cell the pics were too dark. Hope to get some from her. Outside was perfect. Music was perfect. House was perfect. Food was perfect. So fun to go to a party like that, that I didn't have to go to all the work. Her and I have the exact same taste.


Officer McDonut let me touch his........uuummmmmmm..............donuts.................and his gun :)
Tomorrow is actually halloween. Maybe I will wear my costume again. Last week someone asked me what I was gonna be for halloween..........and I said "cute"...hahahahaa.... Hope the rain stays away so all the little kids can trick or treat! Mine just want to stay home and pass out candy. Tyler says that every year and we usually end up around our block. ha ha. He can wear his footed pajamas......

No comments: