Sunday, October 3, 2010

"walmart.....football game.....and a football game.."

What do I do on Friday nights? Party.............no................Relax....................no.................sleep...............no...................
Drive the girls to football games!!!! The game was in Lebanon and I had a few extra girls like usual. Since they are only 15 and don't have drivers licenses yet (thank goodness!) I always drive them. But I sat in the passenger seat while Nicole DROVE US!!!! I decided to torture LeRoy and Tyler and make them go with us. I didn't feel like staying for the game (I should have cause Donna and her family were there!). So we wasted 2 hours walking around Walmart.............hahhaahahaaaaaa
And this is what happens when you wander around Walmart for 2 hours on a Friday night......

We couldn't help ourselves.......................so much fun stuff to play with....................
This one scares me a little............................

So I'm getting texts from Gunner "Is Nicole here yet?" I'm assuming he knew she was coming with a few hot friends. hahahaaa.........
Good job boys :)
I think the boys had a great time...................Not sure if anyone watched the game............but that's ok.......................Have a little bit of South Albany mixed in with a little bit of Lebanon...and I have a few pics on the camera of the girls with some cute Lebanon boys that they aren't related to!
Drake.................hands off................this is Tyler's future wife..........it's already arranged. (unless I can get Sophia 1st).......(Oh, and these girls are Sophmores!!!!!!!!! Like the older ladies huh????????
I think Drake may have been a little scared?? Probably not cause I think he was gettin' some numbers after the game..........hahhaaaaaaaaa............PLAYA!!
Way to go Gunner..............hahhahhaaaaaaaaaa
I am glad they all had so much fun at the game. So great they can hang out together and are from different towns. And my sister Donna won the 50-50 raffle and won $250!!! Good clean Friday night had by all.......(I bought some groceries at Walmart. I'm so exciting nowdays...)
And on Saturday the girls went to a home OSU Beaver game in Corvallis.....................
Beavers won.........................
Ahhh.............my cute girls.................

1 comment:

Donna said...

The kids looked like they had fun at the game. Don't worry, I was watching them :D The winning was great too!! Trying to decide if I save it for vacation or go buy Mama something for herself !! Can't believe our babies are growing up.....