Monday, November 29, 2010

"bye, bye snow and vacation....."

We had so much snow at Eagle Crest this year. Tyler played in it the entire time we had it. He is out there with his little green sled.......... I followed him out one day to get some pictures........
He was grumpy about it.........
"MOM................NO PICTURES!!!!!!" Couldn't even get him to crack a smile.
Or sled..........or do anything without a growl and a snarl.............

I gave up and left him alone...........
Nicole on the other hand was excited to DRIVE in the snow and ice. She needs the experience and I guess she has to learn sometime. She did well.
And again............."Mom.................NO pictures!" Because she hadn't showered or gotten properly dressed. She didn't plan on getting out of the car. So of coarse I thought it was funny she was wearing shorts so I made her get out for a pic......




Bye, bye snow.............Back to reality and rain..............

No comments: