Monday, November 29, 2010

"candyland!!"

We got home on Saturday, and instead of taking it easy...............I had LeRoy get all the Christmas decorations out of the attic!!! He was thrilled............I got the inside done, he got the lights up outside and we got the tree yesterday. All decorated and festive for Christmas!
Nicole asked me to curl her hair for school this morning so I figured I would get a pic of her in front of the tree! Gorgeous.........(she really did look this cute for school today.) And I got my candy bar done!
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Makes me smile and so happy. I had most of the jars and just randomly picked up candy. We aren't big candy eaters so we should be able to stay out of it. I told the kids it was for decoration and I have extra in the drawer they can eat.



I must be into glittery and silver this year.............Got this awesome disco wreath new at the Goodwill. And the balls=goodwill.......................Jar=Ross.........oh, I do love a bargain!
And the best bargain ever??? My new bling-glitter-disco-fabulous-purse!!! Goodwill=$4.99
On black friday we went to Goodwill in Bend and Redmond later in the day. Enjoyable........

No comments: