Saturday, December 4, 2010

"winter formal 2010"

Ahhhh.........Winter Formal.
They look fantastic!
Jason and Nicole. I always try and get pics of Nicole while she is getting ready and she always tries to refuse! We spent the entire day together getting her ready.
I took her down to the salon and gave her a manicure and pedicure. Polished her toes/fingers silver. I put extensions in her hair. They looked awesome and matched perfectly.
Picked up boutoneer. Got dress hemmed. It's alot of work for me..... for her to go to a prom!!!! I wanted to take pics at the salon but she flat out refused!Mom.........NO MORE PICS!!!!! I think I get this shot every single time. hahahaaaa
She looks so gorgeous.
Grown up.
Stunning.
(skinny!!!!).
And not my "little" girl anymore. My more mature, independent, curvy, grown up girl...............makes me a little sad. And makes me feel old!


Cute couple......



The didn't want to go out to a "real" restaurant.............they wanted me to cook something yummy and healthy!!!!! hahahhaaa...........
So I made a delish pasta dish, bread and peach/pear cobbler...........

Hope they had fun. Always good high school memories. I was a little nostalgic when I dropped them off. I went to South and attended proms in that very place. (might have kissed a boy or two!!!!!) I don't necessarily like the fact that she is so grown up and she is already a sophmore in high school..................but............what do ya do????? Time is going by so fast. We had an excellent day today talking, bonding, pampering and getting beautiful.

She is a gorgeous girl........................inside and out...................

1 comment:

Donna said...

WOW, I think your little girl is growing up.....very pretty! Love the hair, looks good.;