Saturday, December 11, 2010

"salon christmas party 2010"

Fondue Party!! My favorite!!!
We had our salon christmas party last weekend at Andrea's again.
So much fun. I love these girls. Nicole had a basketball game that night so I went to that and was a little late too the party. Heather hadn't left yet either so I went and picked her up!
We only wrestled over a couple of the gifts. hahhaaa
Heather and I always take the silliest pictures. I didn't post most of them cause I can't. haaahahahaa....And I still have some silly ones from last year. We alway are ridiculous......


Teresa and I are always silly when we get together too. Funny because we all work together all day long and very rarely get to visit. So it was nice to have NO CLIENTS and some good eats and drinks and just hang out with the girls.
We have three new girls at the salon. So now we have more silly!

Becky (red) is hilarious. Her station is next to mine. She cracks me up. Every single day.

No comments: