Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"holy mother-of-purple..."

I guess when you are the daughter of a hair stylist you can choose that you want purple in your hair!
And you mother is willing to do it.
It's very VIOLET.... (she claims it's kinda blue). Photographs a little blue-ish. But trust me......it's purple!
Either way.............she can rock it! Very bold and edgy........
It's just the front not all over. And it was a lot of work....had to take out the red we put in it LAST time..........and a fresh hair cut....but I got to spend 3 hours with my daughter and we laughed alot.
She has been begging me for a month to do this. I finally had some time (well......not really, since we left the salon at 9:00 pm last night!) But if purple hair is the worst thing I have to worry about with my 15 year old...........I'm in pretty good shape! (and I'm praying it doesnt fade to an ugly ciolor in the next 2 weeks!)

1 comment: