Monday, January 10, 2011

"I got a mystery package today........"

So I got a text from the hubby today that I got a box from American Greetings Photoworks? Ok......I didn't order any pictures...............Even though I need to from Christmas and that's on my to-do list! It's actually a cutting board with these fabulous pictures of my family!!!! So there is NO enclosure.
No note. Just says "3rd party billing"........
So obviously it's one of my awesome friends that reads my blog because I don't post new pics on facebook and I'm sure Nicole doesn't have any of her brother on her facebook page. So.........I determined someone took them off of my blog???????????
And how do I properly THANK the person if I don't know who it is??????
What a wonderful, thoughtful gift. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
So who ever sent it THANK YOU.......and if there was supposed to be an enclosure.....there wasn't! hahahahhahahaa
So nice to come home from work to such a lovely gift.......................thanks friend...........

1 comment:

Donna said...

Did you figure it out yet? :D What a nice surprise, even it it wasn't meant to be so cryptic! LOL