Saturday, April 9, 2011

"PROM..........2011"

Oh.........the BIG event of the school year. PROM........... JR/SR prom......... The hair, the dress, the nails, the jewelry, the makeup, the flowers, dinner, pictures...............(alot of time, money and effort for MOM!) I did 4 girls hair for prom today. Started at 11:00 am. And had to get back to the house to get my daughters hair done! I'm so tired...........was a very long day..................but everyone turned out gorgeous!

And Nicole was so gorgeous beyond words............hair was perfect.............and she was excited!






And she HATES to admit how much we look alike!
She gets tired of me taking pictures...........until "the boy" gets here.....hahaaaaa.....then she is happy. (but still doesn't want me to take pictures)
So happy the weather was nice for some outside pictures.........(she looks so beautiful)


This shot scares me a little............slightly resembles a wedding photo!
And I love that she wore hot pink flip flops! Wanted to be comfortable! That's my girl......
Cutest couple ever............
Her and her friend Raelynn (my future daughter-in-law) got ready together all day at the house (while I was at work doing prom hair!) Had a great day and they look amazing.
My girl Rae...................(hair by Missy Mary)

Things are different since I was in high school. Now all the kids go to someones house (thanks goodness it wasn't mine) to take group pics and all go to dinner and prom together. So I got to see alot of the kids before they left. Was really cute and glad I went out and took some pictures with her and her friends. Jason's mom rode with me and I can't wait to see the pics from her camera. She is an amazing photographer......
All the kids.............

(I always take a pic of her corsage).....


And they are off......................Nicole was done with me taking pics so she got in the car quickly.....
(Jason had a clever way of asking her to the prom. But Nicole didn't take any pics for me! He wrote on her car windows with window marker asking her to Prom and filled the entire inside of her car with helium ballons at school). The part I DON'T like is that the prom is out of town. So they all drive to Salem for dinner and then the prom is at the Grand Ballroom in Salem.............After I got everyone beautiful and on their way...........I told LeRoy we were going out to dinner! I needed a glass of wine ASAP....and now I sit here.................

And hope they are all having fun..............and that they all make good choices...........and that they all make it home safely............

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FABULOUS!!! I can't believe how grown up she is.....don't blink or it will be wedding pictures you are looking at!!