Wednesday, April 6, 2011

'walk it out..........."

I do weird things sometimes.......... I DROVE to Lebanon...........................to go on a walk.............hahahaha But I got to visit with my sister and my nephew...........so it was all good!!!! We walked 3 1/2 miles and somehow avoided the rain! yay! Good walk...........felt good................nice to visit with my sis............(and Gunner!). He was making fun of us and HE is the one that tripped and almost fell down!!!! hahahaaa
(cell phone pics are not the most flattering.......................I need some touch up work!!!!!! And it was cold and I should have taken a pic BEFORE we walked while we were still all fresh!)

1 comment:

Donna said...

Yeah on avoiding the rain and it did feel good, glad we did it. Next time we will walk the streets of Albany. By that picture you can't tell we r related or anything!!