Monday, October 3, 2011

"Maui....Sept. 21, 2011"

Happy 20th anniversary love!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20 years flew by! And we were so happy to celebrate in Maui. (today is our actual anniversary)

And all I wanted to do was go on a boat. So we found a dinner cruise. I was so excited! That is how I wanted to celebrate.

And all day I didn't feel so great. May have been a little off with my equilibrium because of snorkeling? Motion sickness from all the car travel? Who knows?! But I was really queasy on our cruise........

Such a bummer because it was a beautiful night. I didn't even eat! LeRoy said the food was good. And the dessert. And the drinks............I had ginger-ale for dinner..........I usually don't get queasy on a boat (I love boats) but I started out that way.........such a bummer...........we sat next to a nice older couple who I pretended to listen to cause I wasn't feelin' so hot!!!!!!!!




I was happy when the sun set so I could get off that boat!




Happy Anniversary!

No comments: