Monday, January 9, 2012

"Winter Formal 2012"

Time for Winter Formal..............
Another fun day of hair, makeup, dress up and the high school experience!
I think the "getting ready, anticipation, finding the dress..........the shoes!, pictures" are as much fun, if not more fun than the actually event itself. I love getting Nicole ready for proms and formals. (I did work at the salon doing other up-do's........but of coarse my daughters is the best!)
She is absolutely stunning. Drop dead gorgeous.......... Her and Tyler made a dashing couple. I loved his bow tie. So cute and out of the ordinary.

Getting ready is always fun. We get to talk and visit. And she knows I will want tons of pics after she is ready. And a few before she gets ready.........(It's a tradition........I always take one of her BEFORE).......

And here is the AFTER (obviously before she put her dress on.)

Absolutely stunning..............my little girl is growing up faster than I would like. But you have to roll with it and be happy you get to share in the experience! What am I going to do when all these high school dances are over?? I'm going to have to "adopt" a few daughters to get ready and do hair and shop for dresses! I mean.............boys are easy.........they just shower and get dressed! No fun stuff! I will make my Tyler let me put gel in his hair or something. I'm sure he will be all over that........



She is as nice as she is pretty.....................



This is a picture I always take at every formal dance. Usually you don't see the flowers in pictures so I always make sure to get one. (and I told her one day she will love these pics to see how skinny and fit she was. And probably still will be........she is an active girl!)

The token picture with her brother. Always to thrilled to be in each others presence. Clowning around. He wasn't dressed for the occassion. That's ok............he wasn't going to the dance!

They boyfriend (Tyler) had to work until 6:00. She was supposed to be at his house at 6:30 for pics. She was ready and antsy! Texting.........waiting...........ready to go! I went out to his house and took pics of them and with their friends they were going with. We made it on time. Tyler was "almost" ready.

Ahhhhh.........sweet teenagers...........



(this pics looked cool in black and white)


And off they go..................have fun!.................be safe!...............

I assume they had fun. I was still up when they came home. But getting information out of teenagers sometimes is pointless. They said they had fun. Music wasn't great. (I asked a million questions............who was there......who did you talk to.........was it weird going to a dance at your "rival" school......what was everyone wearing..........how was dinner..........did you have fun........did you dance..........) They said they had fun............hahahahahaha.............moms are so annoying!!!!

No comments: