Saturday, December 31, 2011

"Mary Christmas 2011.........."

Mary Christmas 2011..
Christmas came way to fast. I wasn't excited. Or wanting to prepare for it. Knew work would be crazy and I wasn't going to have any more time or money than any other time of the year. But it was coming, so I needed to prepare!
And off we go.........shopping, wrapping, organizing, preparing, planning, cleaning, cooking, decorating, parties.....................and Christmas came and went just like I knew it would.
And here I sit at 10:30 pm on New Years Eve posting our Christmas festivities that happened a week ago! (I'm in my jammies right now, got all Christmas boxed up and put away and am ready for the New Year (in about and hour and a half!) We had a great Christmas. Lots of family get togethers.

Lots of food. I always take pride in my "bar".

I made the kids Roy Rogers. Fun and festive!

My girl is gorgeous as ever..........

This was the calm before the storm!

Let the shinannaghans begin......................



I was going thru some pics recently and found one almost exactly like this of our kids "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil (and an extra see no evil)! about 8 years ago. So funny. So we re-created it again (actually we told the kids to sit down and gave them directions! ha!) I need to post them side by side.........so cute.

So we decided it would be funny if we did it too.............(it's all about the pics with this family!)

Nicole and Brandi.

Grandma and her brood...............(and I already posted this pic! I'm getting tired and it's New Years Eve and I'm trying to watch Dick Clark's New Years Rockin' Eve and I haven't slept much in days.........and I'm texting my sister..........I'm too distracted!) ok.........focus............focus....

Donna..................what are you doing??????????


And the crazy begins.......................

No comments: