Sunday, December 18, 2011

"hangin' with my peeps.........'

With all the crazy of the holidays I have been trying to do fun things that don't require me washing anyones hair or baking..............
We were asked to dinner by our friends the Carters. With other adult people. 4 1/2 other couples. In a fun restaurant (McMinnimins near campus in Corvallis). We had appetizers and drinks. And visited. Is this what real people do? ha ha! Was nice to go out and just relax.


And this weekend I was supposed to be home doing all of my Christmas duties..............but..........when a friend texted and said "I need to finish up my christmas shopping.......do you want to go?" Sure!!! I'm done with most of mine..........and don't NEED to be at the mall........So it was fun! I wasn't stressed, or rushed, or in need of anything. We walked, shopped, talked and were nice to the sales people so they loved us! We had an enjoyable Saturday afternoon and Erin got everything she went for. And we had a great dinner at a little restaurant downtown Salem (can't remember name...............all I can think of is Cindy-loo-whoo....sounded something like that!) But was nice and we had tapas and tried snobby food and watched people walking to the theater.



And then went grocery shopping at Winnco............in Salem...............at 8:00 at night..........on a Saturday.........................I told her we were getting old...............

No comments: