Saturday, December 31, 2011

"Time for bed.........Santa is coming...."

Time for bed...........and mommy is tired!!!!
Oh what a night! I always buy us all new jammies for Christmas eve. Yay for new jammies!



Now let's get to bed kiddo's................

Momma still has lots to do! And I'm ready for bed!

Stocking were hung (kinda) by the chimney with care. Santa gifts in place............

Now to bed for some blissful sleep.............

Yeah right!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously did.........not...........get.............one............minute...........of...........sleep............on...........Christmas Eve. Not joking or exaggrating! Don't know if I was wound up from the festivities? Or just still on overdrive from working so much........and planning.............and all the Christmas preparations????


Not a wink of sleep.........................................I should have started calling people to see who else was up in the middle of the night!!! ha!

No comments: