Saturday, December 31, 2011

"Happy 16th Birthday Gunner and Happy New Year!"

Happy New Year.
Happy 16th Birthday Gunner! (Gunner is one of my 2 favorite newphews)

Let my know ASAP when you get your drivers license (so I can warn other people!) kidding! Can't believe you are 16. I was there when you were born.............on New Years Eve.........When you are older it will be fun to celebrate ringing in the new year on your birthday.


And when you get old like your mom and I................we are just happy being home.........in our jammies..........eating pizza.............blogging (or Pinterest!)........hanging out with our families.....probably still in the computer at midnight...............or sleeping cause we decided to open some wine...............


Glad I got to see you today and at least give you a birthday hug! (maybe we will all go bowling on Monday?) Happy birthday!!!!!!!! Love ya............

No comments: