Friday, December 23, 2011

"Buddy the Elf sighting........"

My younger sister KayDee.............has a Buddy the Elf costume................she thinks she is Buddy the Elf. She wears it to work.........usually only during the Christmas season.........but with her it's hard to say! Nicole is working at a kiosk in the mall this week. Her auntie dropped by to say Hi. In her elf costume. I'm sure neither one of them is embarrassed. ha! The wig is a new addition to the costume this year............Oh My Goodness.................The costume sometimes makes an appearance at Christmas parties. Or Christmas Day. Now I am informed a Santa suit has been purchased. Love it..............
And she can recite EVERY SINGLE WORD from the Elf movie.............I will have it playing on Christmas Eve..........Happy Holidays!

No comments: