Sunday, December 18, 2011

"the tree and decorating...."

Ohhhh..............Christmas................we got the tree............. (LeRoy went too, but he was taking the pictures......)


The kids sat and watched me decorate it. All by myself. (that's ok because then it looks exactly how I want it!) We have never had a "lets-decorate-the-tree-as-a-family-with-christmas-music-and-hot cocoa-tradition". We live in reality where I needed to get it done and they weren't interested in helping! ha!

Got all of my pretty decorating done too. Quickly! And this year found lots of great finds at the Goodwill and thrift stores. Both of these silver tureens came from there and were both under $4. (candles and berries were mine already). Gotta love it!



I have had a lot of visitors and company this year. My decor looked great and was nice to have my house all festive and sparkly and cute.................and if you haven't come by to see me.........stop by!



I love to put candles in my fireplace and light them on Christmas Eve and Christmas day.

I made this wreath............thank you very much (all supplies came from the Goodwill, brand new!) Was fun to get out my glue gun and be crafty. I made alot of crafty gifts this year. (not sure where I found/find the time, but I will get it done!)















I even decorated the bathrooms this year.........








I have a super busy work week with this being the week before Christmas! So I have/had to get all of my stuff done this weekend. Hahahahaha..............I was busy all weekend............but I will get it done! And what doesn't get done, I just won't tell anyone and no one will know what didn't! (can't post my crafty projects till after Christmas cause some of the recipients get the fab gifts and read my blog!)

No comments: