Thursday, February 9, 2012

"I'm missing the sunshine........."

I think I miss the sunshine. Vitamin D. Bike rides. Walking in the evening (when it's not dark, cold and wet). I think I have the winter doldrums.
And I have been neglecting my blog! Nothing exciting is happening. Just work. Kids have school. Basketball. Work. Cooking. Glad we are all healthy.........but I'm a little bored. And distracted/obsessed with Pinterest! I can't ignore my blog!
I want the weather to get nice so we can go on bike rides! And have BBQ's and hang out outside! Last year we rode bike all over town all summer long. Almost every single day. I loved it! Especially when I could get the kids or the entire family to go with me! And now that I have my pink cruiser that I got last year for my birthday from my hubs I'm ridin' in style...........
The kids really think I'm crazy...........when I make them do 10 passes by me to at least get a pic.....of them riding their bikes.................Is that normal?????



Miss having wine and snacks with my peeps on warm summer nights...............

And on our back patio.....................(different peeps, different food!)

I think we have awhile before the weather changes...........so until then................it's groundhog day............everyday..................blah!

Nicole does have a birthday coming up! I thought this cake would be cute. I have a friend who is a master cake maker...........maybe I will put my order in.......................

Spring break is coming up. I really want to go somewhere. Where it's warm. Maybe a pool or warm beach. With my hubs and the kids. To get any kind of warm/sunshine in March it is about a 2 day trip! arrrgggggghhh! I haven't given up hope that we can go somewhere. But on a budget and where I don't have to prepare anything! Room service and nice linens in a luxury hotel please..................

No comments: