Monday, February 27, 2012

"family fun day!"

Well we had a fun Saturday afternoon! We went to a Harlem Globetrotter game at the Rose Garden in Portland! Family fun day! LeRoy has a cold and wasn't feeling very good, but he was a good sport and went anyways. (I wanted to dilly dally in Portland after the game but we came straight home cause he is a sicky).We had great seats and the kids really enjoyed the show. And it's a show. LeRoy and I have both been as kids (probably about Tylers age). It's a lot more refined than back in the day. More "show-involve-the-crowd" than basektball. They played an entire game. But lots of shinnaneghans.

I got the tickets for a great price at the auction/fundraiser for my nephew Drake's trip to D.C.





I loved to look over at Tyler and see him so into the action and laughing. At one time they were dancing to hip hop music and breakdancing and I asked Tyler is he had those moves? He laughed and said "ummmmm.....no".........

Globetrotters win! (like they don't always win? ha!)


After the game the kids got to meet on of the players. Dizzy. He was awesome. They got his autograph and got pictures with him.



Nicole thought he was cute!

Fun day spent with the family. LeRoy and I enjoyed the show too. Wish we could do family days like this on a more regular basis! But I will take what I can get.

They got their tickets autographed.

No comments: