Saturday, March 3, 2012

"Girls Weekend....Tollgate! Day 1....."

Girls weekend at Tollgate!!! (Aunt Sherri's house, Tollgate is between Black Butte Ranch and Sisters). Aunt Sherri is here. Angela. Sister Donna and Me! No boys, no husbands, no kids, no drama! We decided we needed a girls weekend. Planned it about a month ago. Plans fell apart and this weekend we finally made it! much needed! Plan on relaxing. Drinking wine. A little bit of shopping? (ha!) Originally I heard we weren't LEAVING the house all weekend. ha! Got here last night and the house was freezing (37 degrees inside........are you kidding me! Heat was turned off!) So we were literally freezing (my hands were so cold I couldn't move my fingers) so we decided to crank up the heat and go into Redmond to get some groceries (and wine) and go to the Goodwill. Lots of snow at Tollgate. So pretty.
I made some homemade pizza for dinner and we all enjoyed a few glasses of wine. Watched some TV and visited and made it to bed around midnight........................This is the aftermath of last night. Can't wait to see what the next 3 days look like.....

No comments: