Saturday, March 3, 2012

"Girls Weekend......Tollgate Day 2"

Well day 2 started off with......................coffee..............and a 2 mile walk in the beautiful blue sky with snow still on the ground. (I would have slept in buy my younger sister (who is not here!) texted me at 6:30 am. I was awake.......which is not ok because I was supposed to sleep in! Walk was nice and rejuvinating. Back to the house for a "not very proper" breakfast. Basically whatever was within reach and some more coffee..... Aunt Sherri decided not to participate in the shinnaneghans.................

I'm not sure what we were doing? But we always find an excuse to take pictures!

We got back to the house and showered and got ready in record time. Went to Goodwill in Bend. Nightmare! So many people. Rude people. Somehow we survived. Needed a pick me up and stopped at Dutch Bros. Good thing because we were gone for about 8 hours (and didn't leave the house until about 1:00 pm). Marathon afternoon! And "someone" has been complaining all day about "grey roots" showing. So we decided to go to beauty supply and get hair color (professional of coarse!). They closed at 4:00 and we were clear across town at 3:45. I'm so happy we made it there alive. Aunt Sherri can weave in and out of traffic like a champ! Rolled into beauty supply at 3:55. Made it! Too late tonight to do any of that. Maybe tomorrow.

Decided to go down to Old Mill District.

Went to American Eagle. And a few of the fun shops down there. I went to REI for the first time. I liked it but the prices were too expensive! (even the clearance).I'm not even going to explain this picture. I went into the womens restroom for the record. These 2 need supervision...............(they are coming OUT of the mens restroom)


So much shopping and no food! Lets eat. Hola mexican restaurant here we come..............



Again.................these 2 need supervision...........................

I drank water.........(let's just say................theirs was NOT water.........ha ha!)

Aunt Sherri just goes with the flow. Whatever is going on she just rolls with it!

I don't think that was a milkshake............................

Food was yummy!

Again.................supervision needed! You would think we were tourists that had never been out in public anywhere. Who takes this many pics when you are in Bend Oregon? ahahahahahaaaaaa

And just in case there wasn't enough shinnaneghans.....................we stopped at Trader Joes. (under the pretense of getting more wine............I brought a yummy kind over and we already drank it last night.) And I had only had water with dinner.............but the little carts are funny and make me laugh. We may or may not have pushed them around the store.........................





This is the aftermath of our shopping afternoon! These girls can shop. Holy smokes! (I had one small bag). And the scary part was we never made it to Costco or Real Deals! we ran out of time.) We are all exhausted and decided we ARE NOT LEAVING the house tomorrow. May walk in the morning. Or stay in our jammies and read, watch movies, eat, nap or be crafty and just hang out. I'm sure there will be more pics................shinnaneghanns...........

I'm ready for bed.........

No comments: