Saturday, March 17, 2012

"sadie hawkins dance 2012"

Sadie Hawkins. Girls ask boys. Can't believe it's time for another high school dance! Didn't we just have one of those? Nicole was excited because her and Tyler (the boyfriend...not her brother!) were going with 2 other couples. They were all meeting here for pics. Parents came. Friends came. Lots of people here and my house was packed! And of coarse about an hour before everyone got here and she was getting ready it started POURING DOWN RAIN!
But never fear!!
I had this cute black ruffled with zebra print umbrella in my arsenal! Doesn't everyone have a cute back up umbrella just laying around? I'm alway prepared for everything! They didn't like that I was using it as a prop. ha! I thinks it's adorable.

I like the getting ready process. And something always goes wrong. But I got it covered and by the time everyone gets here it looks effortless and under control. I don't think my daughter realizes how lucky she is to have a personal hairstylist that can do anything she asks for. In go the hair extensions and away we go.

I had printed off a pic from Pinterest and she loved it and wanted it. It turned out great an she wanted a sparkly flower. (bad lighting in this pic!)

She's growing up way to fast! We still have proms/dances next year and then what am I going to do?! No hair? No shopping for dresses? No getting ready? Tyler (my Tyler) will have to just get dressed and wait for his dates to get ready! I will miss these days when they are gone.....

All the girls looked so pretty (Hannah, Sara, Nicole)

Some more of their friends that weren't going to the dance came by to see them and take pics. Cute girls! They are all meeting up later after the dance to go bowling...........

Nicole and Tyler.

My tradition of taking a pic of her corsage.


So weird that they can all drive and they just leave..............................get in their cars and go.

Have fun!

The rain JUST let up about 5 minutes before they got ready to leave. Hope it holds out! They were all going to dinner and then the dance. Oh the fun days of high school.........

Be home by curfew!!!

No comments: