Monday, April 2, 2012

"Road trip.......Spring Break 2012"

We are headed to Lakewood Washington to visit some friends for a few days. Got the car all packed and ready to go. After we go to the bank. Go to the store. Get gas......geessshhhhhhh.....takes forever to get out of town! And while we are at the bank.........we hear something in the tire. A huge bolt! Are you kidding me? Luckily we were still in town and Les Schwabs wasn't very far away. Of coarse that sent LeRoy into a tizzy. It's ok...........Washington will still be there.....................finally on the road!
We stopped for gas in Chahalis, WA. I forget you have to pump your own gas anywhere but Oregon! Nicole said she wanted to do it. So her dad gave her the "life lesson of pumping your own gas!" ha! She did great! Then I realized I have NEVER EVER pumped my own gas. In my life. But why would I have to? I don't usually go out of state (driving!) with out my husband. I really should learn how. Grown woman and have never pumped my own gas. (one time I went to Seattle with a friend and asked a cute boy at the gas station to help me/pump it for me! hahahahahhaahahah!) Maybe I should learn....................




Good job Nicole! And she looked cute doing it! Off to our next stop!

No comments: