Saturday, July 14, 2012

"I love my family......."

 It's nice when we all have to get dressed up and go somewhere together (in this case a beautiful summer outdoor wedding).
It's rare now days to have my entire family in one place for more than 5 minutes. That is not a joke. The kids are so busy with friends and jobs and their own social interests..........I'm not usually on the list! I'm feeling a little left out! They are growing up so fast and are independent and have their own interests. I thank God everyday that I have LeRoy. He is my man. Celebrating our 21st wedding anniversary this year. How the years have flown. The summer is flying by as well. I want to spend more time with my family. Extended family as well. My sisters. My nephews. My parents. My friends. (we see LeRoy's parents all the time so they are already on the list!). Everyone seems to be so busy all the time, we forget how important it is to spend quality time with the ones we love..............All I want is time hanging out and enjoying each others company............

No comments: