Monday, February 16, 2009

"there once was a time........"

...when I was really this organized. ALL THE TIME. I miss that. This is my bedroom when I redecorated it about 5 years ago. Who has a chandelier in there room? LOVE IT. So serene and pretty. Right now I need to reorganize my closet and get rid of some stuff. I have been working so much (salon and Costco flowers) I don't have time to keep up with life.
I want to simplify my life.
Work less.
Spend more time with my kids.
Spend more time with my friends and family.
Exercise.
Get more sleep and take better care of ME.





2 comments:

Mrs. Nurse said...

love the sign above your bed. I think we all want some more "me" time!

Susanne P. said...

very pretty. i love the bench at the foot of your bed. i always wanted enough room to do that.