Thursday, March 26, 2009

"great day"

Well I have been working my butt off and working tons of hours so I could take the day off to spend with the kids. Nicole went to Corvallis. So now it's down to me and Tyler.
So far we have had a great day. Slept in. He came in and watched cartoons in my bedroom while I layed in bed and made a grocery list.
Now we are going on a lunch date to Red Robin. Just the two of us. Daddy's at work and Nicole is gone. He isn't too excited about grocery shopping, but if feed him, I have a better chance. Nice to have a day with no schedule. :)

2 comments:

{marie} said...

heaven. have fun with tyler today. and enjoy the rest of your time off. you work so hard.....you deserve a break with no schedule!

Missy said...

Lunch was enjoyable. Grocery store was not. At 9 years old you would think he could handle it. Acted like he was 2. Right now he is in his room (mad at me!). In a while he will feel bad and come out with an "I love you mommy". Then I can get on with my day :)