Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"sick girlie"

Poor little Nicolie is sick. She has been running a fever between 100 - 103 since Sunday. It comes down a little when I give her tylenol, but is hanging around. She stayed home from school yesterday and wanted to go to school today, but "not happening". With 101 temp, I made her stay on the couch. Went to work this morning for awhile. Came home to check on her, make her lunch, check temp and give her meds. Going back to work once LeRoy gets home. I feel bad for her because tonight is a playoff game for basketball. They made it and she can't even play. She wants to go (and sit on the bench), but I think she is staying home :(
She needs to get better! Plus she has a birthday next week and we want her to be well.

1 comment:

{Mrs.J.Bacio} said...

For real what is going around in the ALB?? My lil girl has been home for two days sick now. Poor Nicole Hope she fells better.