Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"vegas baby"

I'm going for my birthday, I'm going for my birthday.
Compliments of my very best friend in the entire world!!!!
Trip is booked, tickets are purchased, bikinis are picked out (ha ha). Life is good :)
Here are the bikinis I picked out. (tee hee)
Cocktails by the pool are the main recreation :)

Maybe this suit is more our style. It is a yellow-polka-dot-bikini.


I have already picked out my spot by the pool. (and my cabana boy, shhhhhhh.)

Spa treatments are going to be a must.

Massages and facials.


Pedicures...............................If you know when my birthday is, dust off your bikini and get your tickets and come along. :)

Thank you so much BFF for the greatest birthday gift EVER! Who does that? Oh, my best friend. :) I am so excited because my birthdays usually SUCK. Oh, did I say that I am excited??

4 comments:

{marie} said...

:) this post makes me very happy! i am so excited, and hey.....that's what bff's are for! love ya!

Jessie Brown said...

LOVE the yellow polka dot bikini!! I think I will print it out as my inspiration :)

Becky J Erbes said...

NICE KAMBRIA!!!!

I know you girls will have a BLAST! Must say I'm totally jealous!!

Really make a memory and visit my tattoo guy!! :P

Have fun!

Kyla @ The Simpsons said...

What a great birthday present!! Have lots of fun :)