Saturday, September 5, 2009

"hostess" with the mostess and some wine"

This is the aftermath.
My friend Teresa called me after work and said "hey, come over and have a glass of wine with me." It had been a LONG work week and kids were taken care of so I had LeRoy drop me off. (smart, since I don't drink and drive). So we sat on her front porch in our old lady white rocking chairs and drank wine, talked, drank wine and talked. Nice way to spend a Friday night at the end of summer.
You know how you drink and then want to eat?(she has HUGE wine glasses, cause that entire bottle only filled my glass twice!)
And I hadn't eaten dinner. She brings out all thing "HOSTESS".
Cupcakes, zingers, choch. chip cookies. I do still see some left on the table, so we didn't eat ALL of it! I have been so good eating healthy this week. This was my splurge. I called my limo (LeRoy) to come pick me up.

I hope I didn't call or text anyone????

Is HOSTESS and wine a food group?

2 comments:

Susanne P. said...

ok, hostess is a food group no matter WHAT you put w/ it. did you drunk dial?? the shame.

{marie} said...

i'm pretty sure i got a drunk text from you.