Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"sept 1st already?????"

Really...........................Sept. 1, 2009
Where did my summer go? It was kind of a blur.
I guess on the positive I did some fun things.
Went to Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland and New York with Nicole.
Vegas with the girls.
20th high school class reunion.
Turned 38 years old. (how did that happen???)
So I shouldn't complain, but.....
I feel like I have worked more than ever.
Had some deaths in the family.
Replaced (expensive!) washer and dryer.
Cost a fortune to get LeRoys car out of the shop.
Didn't have the fun friends and family BBQ's that I wanted :(
Ya know, normal life stuff.
I am grateful for my family being healthy.
The fact that I HAVE a job.
Making it safely home from my travels.
Husband, friends and kids that I love.
Gearing up for school to start next week. Nicole is off to high school. yikes.
Volleyball games, football games, weather getting cooler, mornings getting earlier, lunches to be made, more work, less sleep.
Yep, summer is almost over...................................

1 comment:

mom said...

Wow when you put it in paper really adds up....love mom