Monday, May 28, 2012

"Clem and his "hot babes".....in Vegas"

 So the picture taking started out innocent enough...............Until I realized what was in the background. And it started to get crazy from there! And Clem was at my mercy because I was the one with the camera. Who knew an "old guy" (his words...........NOT MINE) could be so fun! So the theme continued the entire trip. I know the old saying "what happens in vegas...........stays in vegas"................well not when I have funny things to blog it doesnt! I hope he finds the humor. Oh wait.........he posed for ALL of these pictures! And he loved the "hot babes" truck that drove up and down the strip all day and night. I wasn't fast enough to get a pic of the truck for him..............and so it begins............
 A boot of beer? Really? ha!
 He got her number...........
 The pimp-moblie............
 More naked girls?
 Party it up! I'm not even sure it was noon yet!
 This is all the hot babe you can handle! But you  missed her down by the pool. Thanks for all the laughs and for being such a good sport. I think inappropriate things are funny!
Good times...............

No comments: