Monday, May 28, 2012

"Proms, proms, proms!!"

 Nicole's Junior/Senior Prom.
She went to her boyfriends prom (per previous pics) at the rival school a few weeks ago. Now it's her turn, at her school. The big debate was what dress to wear. The yellow was a contender. But I think the gorgeous black one looked better on her and no one from her school had ever seen it, so she decided to wear it again. If I looked like THAT in THAT black dress................I would wear it every day. To the grocery store. To work. I would never take it off! So the black dress it is. (hair was different tho!)
 So we went out to her friends for pictures. All of these girls I have know since the 6th grade/middle school. Oh how lovely they are............gorgeous.................

 This was a large group that all went together last year. Some have different dates than last year! Ha! Nicole being one of them!
 I worked all day at the salon doing prom hair and then rushed home to help Nicole and Raelynn get ready. They had a great time getting ready. Lots of silly and laughing. The group went to dinner together and I really never know how the prom really was................when I ask the next day.............all I get was "Yeah, it was fun." Oh well...............at least I'm part of the getting ready process!!!!
 And this pictures is ironic...................because about 2 weeks later.............(before this was published!).........he dumped her...........they are broken up as of right now...........but I've seen his face around here the last week..................dumb boys.................

No comments: