Sunday, August 19, 2012

"Misc. summer fun........."

 We have been working alot and trying to balance work and play all summer. Tyler doesn't drive yet and his sister is working alot too so he is left home alot. So I decided after work to take him mini golfing. Me, LeRoy and Tyler were off..........
 I had two hole in ones but that still didn't keep Tyler from beating us both games! Was nice to get Tyler out for some friendly competition!
 These shoes just make me smile. Glittery and pink! I wore them to work and they aren't the most comfortable shoes to wear for an entire work day. Maybe a half day...................but they are cute!
 I took a weekday off (can you believe it!) Tyler and I decided to go to Corvallis to visit my friend Erin that works at OSU. We went to lunch and hung out at the coffee shop and walked around campus. Tyler thought is was funny to wear a "duck" shirt to OSU campus. Until we started walking around. ha! Then he doubted his decision alittle. But at least it wasn't bright green or yellow! He came out alive. Good thing it was summer and most of the students are gone.
 I love pinterest! Found this hairstyle on there and tried it out on myself! Cuteness~
 I wear my hair up alot. From the front (and in pics) it just looks like I have my hair pulled back. But usually there is something cute like this going on in the back! Love pinterest ideas!
 We started out the summer visiting the Oregon Coast almost every weekend. Life has gotten in the way and we haven't been lately! I'm ready to go.............
 Tyler is a very funny kid. I found bottled old school pepsi at the grocery store. I bought a bottle for Tyler and told him soda just tastes better out of a glass bottle. I put it in the fridge and he forgot about it. So a few days ago I reminded him it was in there. He said "oh, that weird bottle that you got from Mexico?" ahahahahaha......I'm not sure why he thought it was from Mexico???? but he said it was the best pop ever!
 Me and my girl....
 And Tylers best friend Parker moved away this summer to Arizona............Bummer............Tyler has been sad. Him and Parker had so much fun and hung out alot. School starts soon so he will have to make some new friends............

No comments: