Sunday, August 19, 2012

"Sisters/Girls weekend.......in Sisters"

 Girls weekend in Sisters! (for my birthday). My sistas Donna and KayDee. Sista in law Brandi. Friend Erin. Headed up after work on Friday. (Nicole and her boyfriend Zack drove up on Saturday after work.) Erin found us a fabulous condo in Sisters to stay. I have driven thru that town a hundred times but never actually stayed there.
 My sister Donna needed a ride (as did I since we are down to a 1 car family!) so we stopped and picked her up in Lebanon on our way thru. We pull up to her house and she is outside, on the curb, with all her stuff and a cold beer. I think she was ready to get out of town!
 We finally got to try the Lime-a-rita we have been talking about all summer! Was good, but I won't probably be buying any. We walked/rode bikes around the little town of Sisters. Great way to see the neighborhoods and beautiful scenery and mountains.
Goofed around like we do best. Went into Bend and did a little shopping. Did our nails. Went to a great dinner. Stayed up late and talked (well, Brandi and I did. Everyone else was sleeping!)
 The red solo cup has surfaced all summer. We are a classy group..............ha!
These are the only pics I have because my camera didn't make it out of my bag and the girls haven't gotten me any from their cameras yet (like they promised!!). So I know there are lots of silly pics out there. I just don't have them! Maybe that's a good thing!!

No comments: