Monday, April 27, 2009

"i love these girls"

Seriously.
These girls make me laugh.
Out loud.
They are funny and confident and do their own thing. And have a great sense of humor.
This is such a great group of teenagers.
Last night Kambria and I and Nicole walked. Then we went back to pick up Madison and Taylor to go to Red Robin for (entertainment) dinner :)
The giggles began before we even go into the car. They were not worried about primping or seeing anyone they knew. It was a "come as you are". (maddy's hair was a hot mess, she had been at a track meet all day :)
So we sit the hooligans at a separate table so we could talk.
Giggles, giggles upon hysterical giggles is all we hear. So much that the people behind the girls were annoyed. Who gets that annoyed at people laughing. I knew something was up.
So I see the Red Robin waiters heading our way with a "birthday" sundae.
I told Kam, "I think the girls told them it was one of their birthdays so they could get a free sundae".
Then I said "oh crap, they are coming to our table!!"
They looked at me and wished me a happy birthday and I pointed to Kam and said "no, it's her birthday (trying to keep a straight face, and hearing the girls laughing). So they asked her what her name was. She said "missy". I am trying so hard to keep it together.
It was so funny! Then the girls told us later they wrote the waiter a note on a napkin with a crayon that it was my birthday (clearly it is not my birthday, It's in August, Kam's is in March). Seriously.
I. LOVE. THESE. GIRLS!

3 comments:

{marie} said...

that was hysterical! i love those girls too. i'm glad they entertain you.

Mrs Anne said...

ahh the fabulous and crazy life of a teenager.

:) your girl(s) seem to be such good kids... :)

happy day to YOU sweet friend

Susanne P. said...

Happy Birthday!! lmao aren't they cute when they all get together?