Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"tagged B.S."

Ok. So this tagged crap. :) When I got home from work, I looked good. But that was hours ago. Before I changed my clothes, and messed up my hair and removed my jewelry. I was going to be naughty and put a good pic of myself, but this is the "take a pic right now, no primping". Not so good. This is the real deal. ugggghhhh. The reasons this picture is so funny.
1. my daughter glaring in the background. ha haha hahhaahha. (she thinks I am ridiculous)
2. nice uni-bomber hoodie
3. looks like I have no hair
4. my makeup is almost worn off
5. cell phones pics don't do us any justice (retouching anyone?)
6. I worked 10 hours today and am tired!!
So I am tagging my sister Donna and Becky and Angelina. ha ha! Everyone else has already done it.
This is kind of a histerical post. I am going to randomly do this when I need a good laugh :)

4 comments:

Mrs Anne said...

i love it.
every
single
bit.

Susanne P. said...

i love the hoodie. when cj is bugging my to go practice driving and i am still unshowered i will put on my sweatshirt and put the hood up. he always looks at me like that. that's what he gets!

i think you look fine. it's good for us to see what everyone else really sees. it's hilarious!

see you on saturday at 3. she is so excited. she had to go order a boutineer (how the hell do you spell that word??). his name is derrick. he is so sweet. i lub' him already.

Jessie Brown said...

I love love love the look on Nicole's face :)

{marie} said...

i love my little uni-bomber! that's funny.