Thursday, April 23, 2009

"laughing in the rain"

Ok. So I called Kam to see if she wanted to walk tonight. We were both tired and it was already 7:30. I told her I was comin' over. So I get to her house and it just started to drizzle outside and she was laying on the couch. (she had the better idea, I had the brilliant idea that we were walking.) I told her we wouldn't melt. HA (I look a little scary !?! uni-bomber hoodie again?!?) The farther we get from her house and it starts to DOWNPOUR.
So we decided the fastest way home was to RUN. ha ha ha ha. No kidding.
Run, Kam, Run :) Yo a runna.
(oh, and I don't want to hear ONE WORD about this picture :)
We were SOAKED. And now we think EVERYTHING is funny. Don't we look hot. It was POURING in these pics but you can't tell. I had my new phone and I didn't really know how to work it and it was getting wet, and we were running (jiggly, jiggly), and now it's just funny. (oh, and we saw a rainbow, and got chased by a leprechaun). Really, nobody should have this much fun exercising in the rain.


And I won the wet T-shirt contest. Hands down. ha ha ha ha hahahhahahhah.

Then we saw some dumb-dumb in the neighborhood watering their lawn with the sprinklers full blast. It was pouring down rain!! WTF??


And this is the pic I took out my car window as we were leaving Kambria's house.
We didn't melt.
We laughed (a lot).
We jiggled (a little).
We burned a few calories.
All in all the brilliant idea turned out...........................well....................brilliant.

1 comment:

{marie} said...

i have no words. :) so glad we are walking again. well, actually talking with a little walking mixed in. love my therapy sessions with you. how come we have so much more to talk about when we see each other more? crazy.