Monday, August 10, 2009

"6 days and counting"

till I'm off to Vegas. This week is crazy.
Work. Volleyball camp. Dr. appts. Finding daycare for Tyler. 20th Class reunion. (stressing about what to wear!). And I need to pack for Vegas. (my Birthday is in there too!) I have issues when it comes time to pack clothes for a vacation.
Kambria tells me it is because I "have too many options".
Which is probably true. I need to try everything on. Make sure I have the right bra and shoes and am comfortable. I would never dream of just throwing stuff in a suitcase.
It's just so much work to try everything on. Or maybe I have too many options!:) That should make it easier! Off to try on clothes.
Can't WAIT to be laying by the pool. With my best friend. And a drink and a book........

1 comment:

{marie} said...

i'm more of the "throw that shit in a suitcase" kind of girl. thank god you are my yang. i will make you look extra good though. the crappier i look the hotter you will be. can't wait for the pool, drinks, books, and my bff on her birthday! love you sister.