Saturday, August 22, 2009

"reunions, birthdays and Vegas.. pt. 2"

We had been to Ceasars Palace and had lunch at Planet Hollywood. Stopped at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville for.... what else?? a margarita! Mango margarita. Refreshing........... On Monday night we went to see Blue Man Group at the Venetian. Of course I had to stop at Sephora. One of my fav stores in the world. Only a true makeup whore would appreciate a store like that. Heaven.........
Tues was the best day EVER. Me and Kam got up at 7 am and went down to the pool(s). The MGM has 6 pools! on 5 acres. This was our view from the 1st pool. No one around. Oh, then we got kicked out cause it wasn't even open yet. What fools get up at 7 am to lay by the pool? Oh, us. So we venture to one of the other pools cause the riverpool didn't open till 10 am.
We got an awesome spot and were there until about 4:oo pm.
9 hours lounging, swimming, reading, eating, drinking, watching people, hanging with my BFF, warm weather, doing nothing was ENJOYABLE.
I really was just taking pics from my loungechair to show everyone the pool. But I think I "accidentally" got a little "eye candy" in this shot". Really, I didn't know this ripped hottie with six pack abs was in my pic. Kam asked me "are you taking a pic of those hot guys?" At the time I'm like "what guys, what are you talking about". So it really was an accident. But nice to look at.
My pedicured feet were happy too.
Such a tourist.........
Fun is over. Back to reality. At the airport ready to head home.......

Great trip. No drama. Relaxed. Definately needed a few more days.Thanks for such a great birthday Kambria! Yours in next. Let's start planning.....................................

3 comments:

{marie} said...

that was the best vacation ever. thank you so much. "you are enough." definitely....no expectations. no drama. no hurt feelings. just fun. i could have layed in bed all four days and had the time of my life. can't wait for the next trip.

Susanne P. said...

i cannot believe you skipped right over the words "On Monday night we went to see blue man group..." and went on to SEPHORA! geek. how was the show. i have always always always wanted to see them!! i love their music. booo...shame on you for not sharing!

i am glad you ladies had a great time!

Missy said...

Blue Man Group was good. To make it even better Kam's bro hooked us up with FREE tickets. $110 a pop! Not sure I would have paid $110, but seats were good, show was unique and we sat next to an adorable gay couple dressed immpecablly and were sweet. They had seen the show 8 times!