Saturday, August 15, 2009

"this is what 38 looks like!"

Tomorrow is my birthday.
I won't be 37 any more.
Downhill slide to 40.
When the hell did that happen?
But I'm going to Vegas so it will soften the blow a little bit.
Went to my 20th class reunion last night. Was fun catching up with everyone. Going to the dinner tonight. Everyone pretty much looked the same. (I hope I looked better than high school. (had braces, big hair (well still have big hair), ugly turtleneck sweater?) When I have more time I will try to find a pic from high school to post so everyone can laugh. Whatever.
Kambria stopped by before I left and we were cracking up cause she said this is what our Vegas wardrobes are going to look like.
Her= Grey tshirt, hobo purse, little makeup.
Me=Hot shirt that shows my cleavage, heels, accessories galore and dramatic makeup.
Ying and Yang.......................................

2 comments:

Susanne P. said...

i hope you guys have an awesome trip!!

Mrs Anne said...

YOU ARE GORGEOUS! :)

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY