Thursday, August 6, 2009

"am I crazy????"

I have a house-full, like usual. My newphew are staying the night. Picked up 3 pizzas and soda.

Just dropped girls and Gunner off at River Rythems concert. They were HYPER! Told Gunner he was "the man and bodyguard." Don't let any boys talk or even look at the girls. He acted all cool "like whatever", but I know he will take care of it. By the time they got out of the car poor Gunner had his face buried in his hands. The girls are so loud and embarrassing. I warned him :)
Younger boys stayed home and are playing nerf guns, video games and whatever boys do.


After concert they are ALL (plus a few extras) coming back to our house for fire pit in backyard. Usually I do smores, but decided tonight, fire is all they get.

Tomorrow I am making them pancakes and sausage for breakfast. Drake popped up and said "how about biscuits and gravy". I said "this isn't a restaurant. do you like pancakes? he said "yes". I said "do you like sausage?" he said "yes". I said "pancakes and sausage it is!"

Then I'm taking them all to Otter Beach pool in Corvallis. Of course weather is crummy and cold. Whatever. I will take a sweatshirt and a magazine. They don't care if it rains. Then we have to be back by 5:00 so the girls can help with Hoop Jam registration. They are working that all weekend.

The boys were sweet and brought me a bouquet of rose picked from grandmas yard. :)

1 comment:

Donna said...

What a bunch of goofballs!! Hope they have fun, don't think the weather will bother them tomorrow....Oh and Gunner does have other T-Shirts, he just loves to show his Beaver pride! (he is wearing the same shirt in both pics!)